What I like and don't like





I like soccer, sleep, play and do nothing.





I am a little picky about food, but I eat almost everything they put on my plate, although there are disgusting things that I hate like pizza and avocado.



The food that I like the most is the banana and everything that is obtained with the murder of animals.







I like technology very much. I have a PC gamer and I am always pending on technological advances.





I don't know what else to say, so I'll put a photo of you taking something you like.







Thank you. We will see each other in English 2 if the coronavirus does not kill us


Comentarios

  1. Domingo, I recommend you to check the blog-post rubric I sent you before. There are grammatical mistakes, and the topics were not complete.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario